Plan A - $1700 of declining dollars per semester.
Recommended for: Residents who frequent the dining locations daily and stay on campus most weekends during the academic year.
Plan B - $1400 of declining dollars per semester
Recommended for: Residents who are frugal and spend $82 a week and are away from campus most weekends.
Plan C - $1200 of declining dollars per semester
Recommended for: Residents that are extremely frugal and spend $70 a week and are away from campus most weekends.
Students also have the ability to add additional Munch Money onto their account at any time using our online store!
- Meal plans are per semester.
- Money added to card is all declining balance, meaning each purchase is subtracted from the card balance
- Any unused dollars will roll over from the Fall semester to the Spring semester.
- Can be used in West Hall, Osterlin Library, University Center, Parsons-Stulen and James Beckett building.
- At the end of the Spring semester any left over funds will be forfeited.
Lost or stolen Meal Cards
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you… See security in the ID office for a replacement.
Replacement cards will be issued at a cost of $10.00 per card.
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact our General Manager Roy Bartle.